- This event has passed.
Join the First-Generation & Low-Income Professionals (FLI) for a student panel about the 1L job search and experience (with food!). 2L’s will talk about their 1L summer jobs followed by a moderated Q&A. We’ve put together a group of students with a diverse set of 1L Summer experiences. Panelists will include:
- Amir Wright, U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee (Washington, DC)
- Cason Reily, Magistrate Judge, U.S. District Court for DC
- Konadu Amoakuh, Vinson & Elkins (Washington, DC) / National Resources Defense Council (San Francisco)
- Lauren Davila, Skadden (NYC)
- Meredith Bohen, Federal Defenders of New York (Brooklyn)
- RJ Vogt, ACLU (Los Angeles)
- Royce Chang, Office of the Santa Clara County Council, Impact Litigation & Social Justice Section (San Jose)
- Sabrina Devereaux, International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea (Hamburg, Germany)
Stick around afterwards for a mixer to have more informal conversations with the 2L’s (both those who participated on the panel and others). Dinner will be provided!
Please RSVP so we know how much food to order and any dietary restrictions. You can also submit questions for the panelists in advance via the RSVP form.