- This event has passed.
This invitation-only event has reached capacity. We are overwhelmed by the interest in the program, and regret that we are not able to handle any additional requests.
The Steyer-Taylor Center and CREO, a network of family office investors pursuing cleantech, renewable and environmental opportunities (CREO) are hosting a working meeting to focus on new models for investment collaboration in CREO markets. The meeting is part of the programming for the Steyer-Taylor Center’s project on Philanthropic and Alternative Sources of Capital, which is led by the center’s Deputy Director, Alicia Seiger. The agenda was born out of a gathering hosted by the TomKat Foundation in the fall for about a dozen CREO focused families. The day will be discussion and collaboration focused.
A limited amount of seating will be made available to Stanford Graduate School of Business and Law School Students, as well as intersted Stanford faculty.
Speakers will include:
- Rob Day, Black Coral Capital
- Mark Cirilli, Marshall Street Management/MissionPoint Capital
- Charly Kleissner, KL Felicitas Foundation and TONIIC
- Aimee Christensen, Christensen Global and Christensen family office
- Ashby Monk, Stanford University Global Projects Center
- Marty Lagod, Firelake Capital
- Carter Bales, NewWorld Capital
- Scott Jacobs, Energy, Food and Water Capital
- Diana Propere, Expansion Capital
- Justin Goerke, Capricorn Investment Group