- This event has passed.
The West Coast legal academic institution, the Northern California International Law Scholars (NCILS), will hold its next Roundtable on Friday, October 7, 2016 at Stanford Law School.
Lunch will be served in Crocker Garden.
Papers to be presented:
- International Criminal Law and Transitional Justice
Laurel Fletcher (Berkeley)
Commentator: Beth Van Schaack (Stanford)
- Immigration Exceptionalism(s)
Pratheepan Gulasekaram (Santa Clara)
Commentator: John Sims (McGeorge)
- Safeguarding Development: Improving Social, Human Rights and Environmental Standards in Bilateral Development Assistance
Naomi Roht-Arriaza (Hastings)
Commentator: Raquel Aldana (McGeorge)
- The Interrelationship of Cultural Rights and Women’s Human Rights: A Comparative Analysis
Alison Dundes Renteln (USC)
Commentator: Noah Novogrodsky (Wyoming)
- Rethinking Environmental Impact Assessment in Guatemala
Rachael Salcido (McGeorge)
Commentator: David Takacs (Hastings)