Online at law.stanford.edu/give make a gift
- Make a one-time gift or establish a recurring payment
- Create a pledge to be paid in installments
- Initiate a securities transfer by selecting that option from the “type of gift” menu
- Access giving history, including information about existing pledges
- Please make payable to “Stanford Law School” and mail to Stanford Law School, 559 Nathan Abbott Way, Stanford, California 94305-8610
- Online at law.stanford.edu/give
- By phone: 866.543.0243
- By fax to our secure line: 650.723.0200
- By returning a gift/pledge card filled out with an account number, expiration date, amount, and signature to Stanford Law School, 559 Nathan Abbott Way, Stanford, California 94305-8610
Gifts of securities can provide attractive tax advantages: capital gains taxes may be avoided and the full market value of the stock may be tax deductible. Information about how to make a gift of securities is available at the University’s Appreciated Securities Transfer webpage. Contact the Gift Securities Team at email@example.com or 650.721.1917 with any additional questions.
Please follow these instructions for a wire transfer.
Planned Gifts are a way for donors to make a sizable contribution to the school while potentially earning income for life. Through a bequest or gift through your estate, you can make a gift of a fixed amount or percentage of assets. Life Income Gifts allow you to give assets to Stanford while providing yourself or others with income for a period of time before Stanford is permitted to use your gift. For more information, contact a member of the Planned Giving team: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.227.8977 ext. 54358