We represent nonprofits exclusively. Our clients are diverse; they are active in agriculture, visual and performing arts, education, health care, philanthropy, public interest law, business incubation, and other fields.
Our clients typically generate $1 – $75 million in annual revenues; some are smaller and some are larger. Most but not all are located within 90 minutes of the Stanford campus. We work with both urban organizations and those located in rural communities.
We maintain ongoing relationships with clients and regularly carry out multiple projects for a client over time.
We represent only established nonprofit organizations. We don’t do incorporations or applications for tax-exempt status for start-up nonprofits, and we don’t represent businesses or individuals, including students or other members of the Stanford community.
Representative clients include:
- Alameda County Community Food Bank
- Arts Council of Santa Cruz County
- Center for Land-Based Learning
- Children’s Cancer Association
- CUESA (operator of the Ferry Plaza Farmers’ Market)
- First Place for Youth
- KIPP Foundation
- New Teacher Center
- Pacific Coast Farmers’ Market Association
- Room to Read
- San Francisco Center for the Book
- San Francisco General Hospital Foundation
- Silicon Valley Social Venture Fund