Robert Crown Law Library (RCLL) is pleased to offer the following options, on a space-available basis:
1st & 2nd floors: Cabinets for SLS students
Reservations can be made anytime throughout the year. Reservations end at the end of the academic year. Renewals are possible, on a space-available basis.
To make a reservation:
- Look around and note which shelf/cabinet number you prefer.You may request up to two shelves/cabinets. If you need more than two, you may be accommodated on a space-available basis. (But if space gets tight, you may be asked to give up the additional ones.)
- Email request to CrownCirc@lists.stanford.edu.Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations are confirmed by email from RCLL staff.
Once you have a reservation:
- Before you leave for the summer, please clear out your [shelf/cabinet], or, renew it.
- Materials left behind after the academic year will be processed by RCLL staff—library materials will be re-shelved, loose papers recycled, etc.
- If you stop needing your [shelf/cabinet] before the end of the academic year, please notify CrownCirc@lists.stanford.edu.
- Check-out all Library materials; keep date slip in each item. Library materials not checked-out or without date slip may be re-shelved by RCLL staff.
- Keep the area tidy (piles straight, no trash, etc).
- Never leave valuables unattended.