- This event has passed.
The Rock Center for Corporate Governance at Stanford University will host a speech, Readying the Antitrust Division for Technological Evolution in the Financial Sector and Beyond, given by Makan Delrahim, Assistant Attorney General, Antitrust Division, U.S. Department of Justice. AAG Delrahim will announce the Antitrust Division’s new approach to the financial sector and other reorganizations in his Division.
The speech will be followed by a question and answer session with the AAG and Renata Hesse, a partner at Sullivan & Cromwell LLP, as well as a panel discussion.
- Makan Delrahim, Assistant Attorney General, Antitrust Division, U.S. Departement of Justice
- H. Rodgin Cohen, Senior Chair, Sullivan & Cromwell
- Jamillia Ferris, Partner, Wilson Sonsini
- Jared M. Fishman, Partner, Sullivan & Cromwell
- Renata B. Hesse, Partner, Sullivan & Cromwell
- Colleen Honigsberg, Associate Professor, Stanford Law School