Interested in learning about CodeX: The Stanford Center for Legal Informatics? Want to join the legal innovation boom? Join us on Wednesday, Oct. 18 (2017) Stanford Law School (Room 180) from 12:45 p.m. to 2 p.m. (Pacific).
It’s free, and it’s open to the public. And lunch will be served!
• Executive Director Roland Vogl. Lecturer in Law, Stanford Law School (SLS).
• Pablo Arredondo, CodeX Fellow. Vice President, Research at Casetext.
• Bryan Casey, J.D. Candidate, SLS.
• Kate Didech, CodeX Fellow. Attorney and urban planner. She serves on the board of Next City.
• Ashkon Farhangi, MS Candidate, Computer Science, Stanford University.
• Tony Lai, CodeX Fellow. Co-founder and CEO, Legal.io.
• Jay Mandal, CodeX Fellow. Vice President, Product Strategy & Operations, SAP.
• Susan Salkind, Residential CodeX Fellow.
“The law and the legal profession are undergoing rapid change due to — among other forces — expanding use of information technology in the delivery of legal services. Join CodeX leaders, fellows and alumni for a converastion about our center’s key projecrs, and how you can get involved in shaping the legal system of the future.” — Roland Vogl.
(Remote attendance will be available, information at the registration area.)
CodeX – The Stanford Center for Legal Informatics
559 Nathan Abbott Way
Stanford · CA • 94305-8610
Monica Bay is a CodeX Fellow and a freelance journalist. She is a member of the California bar. Email: email@example.com. Twitter: @MonicaBay
Cover image: Clipart.com