- This event has passed.
View the accompanying powerpoint presentation.
Stanford Lawyers for a Sustainable Economy Initiative is partnering with the law firms in the Lawyers for a Sustainable Economy Initiative to provide several webinar series on tax opportunities under the Inflation Reduction Act.
- August 3 – Overview Webinar – Inflation Reduction Act: Tax Opportunities for Tribes – August 3 – Watch Video
- August 28 – Deep Dive – Inflation Reduction Act: Direct Pay for Tribes
Come join Wahleah Johns, Director of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Indian Energy Policy and Programs, and tax and tribal law experts from Holland & Knight on August 28 as they take a deep dive into how Tribal entities can benefit from the Direct Pay provisions in the Inflation Reduction Act.
- A detailed overview of the Direct Pay provisions of the Inflation Reduction Act;
- The mechanics of Direct Pay, including how to register and how to layer different incentives;
- A discussion of the draft Direct Pay proposed regulations; and
- A detailed Q&A.
- September 25 – Deep Dive – Inflation Reduction Act: ITC and PTC for Tribes
All webinars will be at 3pm ET / 12pm PT.
Those who still need additional help to take advantage of the IRA can apply for direct pro bono legal assistance through the Lawyers for a Sustainable Economy Initiative.