The Stanford Law School IT department supports the Law School community’s computing and audio/visual needs. For faculty and staff, we procure, setup, backup, administer, troubleshoot, and facilitate security compliance for Stanford owned IT equipment including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, printers, and servers. We help students connect with Law School IT resources, including network printers, servers, and Stanford’s University IT services. We provide A/V assistance to all Law affiliates and their guests in classrooms for classes, presentations, and events.
Audio Visual Services
The Stanford Law School IT Department supports a wide variety of AV and Media Services in-house. Visit the Audio Visual Services portal for more information about equipment loans, event setups, and AV systems available in our classrooms and conference rooms.
- Wired and wireless networks throughout the Law School complex
- Personal web space
- Network space for saving & backing up files
- High-Speed Network printing (instructions are available here)
- Access to media resources for group projects and class presentations including laptops, projectors, video cameras, & microphones
- A Web Course Portal for accessing online class materials, information, research & schedules
- Class Mailing Lists for communications between students & professors
- Discussion Boards for online class & group discussions
- New Student IT Orientation
- ITS Help Documents for answers to frequently asked questions, user setup information, & guides to computing at the Law School
- ITS Help Online to report problems & questions or check on the status of a work order
- SLS Help Desk