The Office of Communications and Public Relations is the best source for up-to-date and accurate information about Stanford Law School.
The team works with faculty, staff and students to inform a variety of important audiences about what is going on at the law school. Members of the communications and public relations team serve as media liaisons for the school; plan and execute communications to a variety of audiences; write, edit, and produce the school’s alumni magazine, Stanford Lawyer; oversee content development for the school’s website; coordinate and consult on a variety of publications and print materials; and more.
The school’s faculty directory contains telephone numbers and e-mail addresses for SLS faculty with expertise in various areas of the law and the law school’s I am a Journalist portal has additional resources.
- Reporters looking for legal experts are invited to contact Carla Spain.
- Students, faculty, alumni and staff who need assistance with publicizing events and initiatives with the media should contact Carla Spain.
- Questions about the Stanford Lawyer or the law school’s style guidelines should be addressed to Sharon Driscoll.
- Questions about the law school’s website should be directed to Jennifer Stroth.
- For other institutional matters, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.