Student Records

A student wishing to inspect and review his or her records should submit to the Registrar, Dean, or other appropriate University official, a written request that identifies the record(s) that the student wishes to inspect. The University official will make arrangements for access and notify the student of the time and place where the records may be inspected. If the records are not maintained by the University official to whom the request was submitted, that official shall advise the student of the correct official to whom the request should be addressed.

Below are links to information regarding certifications, verifications and other records provided by the University.  Please contact our office or the Student Services Center if you have any questions.



Enrollment Certifications

Graduate Degree Progress