Reservation of Robert Crown Law Library conference rooms is restricted to current SLS students, faculty, and staff.
- Reservations are not confirmed until you receive a confirmation e-mail generated by the reservation system. If no one from your party claims the room within 15 minutes of your reservation time, the reservation may be canceled and the room made available to others.
- You may reserve rooms up to the following lengths of time:
- SLS Students: Time limit is 4 hours (exception: take-home exams).
- SLS Moot Court / Negotiation Students: Time limit is 6 hours (exception: take-home exams).
- SLS Lecturers / Staff / Faculty Guests: Time limit is 8 hours.
- During law school Exam & Reading Periods: For Exam Period, SLS students may reserve rooms for 8 hours on a first-come, first-served basis. Rooms will be made open to reservations at a prescribed time before exams begin.
- Reservations for accommodated exams may override regular reservations.
Conference Room Specifications
- Room 161: capacity 8 – tel. 4-3005, wall monitor, dry-erase board
- Room 162: capacity 4 – tel. 4-3011, wall monitor, dry-erase board
- Room 163: capacity 4 – dry-erase board
- Room 164: capacity 4 – dry-erase board
- Room 165: capacity 4 – dry-erase board
- Room 166: capacity 4 – dry-erase board
- Room 167: capacity 4 – dry-erase board