Thank you for your interest in the Stanford Journal of Civil Rights and Civil Liberties. SJCRCL currently publishes two issues in each annual volume, traditionally in January and June.
- Annual Domestic Price: $42.00 + California sales tax (where applicable)
- Annual Foreign Price: $52.00
- Single Issue: $24.00
Note: Sales tax will be required if shipping address is in California
For all subscription inquiries, please contact:
Stanford Law School
Back issues may be purchased from William S. Hein & Co., Inc. (800-828-7571). To order back issues directly from us, please contact the Journal Business Manager at the number above.
Terms and Conditions
Ordering & Pricing
- Prices are in U.S. dollars only and include Parcel Post postage.
- Checks must be drawn against a U.S. bank, and international money orders are accepted.
- Credit cards are not accepted.
- Subscriptions are considered standing orders and are automatically renewed until cancelled, unless otherwise stated on purchase order.
- We accept prepaid orders.
- Subscriptions are accepted throughout the year.
- All subscription payments must be received within 30 days after the first publication or when renewed.
Shipping & Change of Address
- Air mail is not available.
- Send change of address notifications to the address provided above. Allow 8 to 12 weeks for change of address to take effect.
- Overseas delivery is not guaranteed.
Cancellations, Refunds, Returns, & Nonreceipt
- Cancellations are accepted only at the end of the subscription period.
- Domestic claims for nonreceipt of issues should be made within 90 days of the month of publication; overseas claims should be made within 180 days. Thereafter, the regular back issue rate will be charged for replacement.
- No refunds will be made.
- No returns are accepted.