Interested in taking a clinic?
Now is the time to apply! Applications are being accepted through Thursday, May 18th at 11:59 p.m. Log in to MatchUp, our online registration system at https://mlc-registration.law.stanford.edu to get started.
- Check out the resources below for more information on the clinical program including slides from our recent registration events, videos, FAQs, and more.
- Browse through the Mills Legal Clinic home page for details on each of our 11 clinics, all of which make up the clinical education program at SLS.
- And, feel free to be in touch with any clinic instructor, Juliet Brodie, Associate Dean of Clinical Education, and Judy Gielniak, Associate Director. We would all love to hear from you!
– Course Prerequisites
– Clinic Grid, 2017-18
– SLS Course Grid, 2017-18
– SLS Experiential Learning Requirement (pgs. 16-17, SLS Student Handbook)
– Registration Reception Slides from 4/26
– Information Lunch Event Slides from 3/9
– Video Excerpts from 3/9 Event (as below)