Welcome to the SLS Staff Library Services page! This page provides an overview of some of our frequently-used services.
Borrowing Services Desk
We offer a wide variety of reference & research help, including guidance on navigating and finding useful resources. Some of our services include:
- We request partial scans and physical copies of material not available at Stanford from other institutions.
- We are happy to scan material, within the limits of copyright law, for you.
- If a faculty member requests a print journal sent to their office, please contact Reference. We can also send specific electronic Tables of Contents to faculty members upon request.
- The library maintains many print & online newspaper subscriptions, and the university offers many of them for free to faculty and staff.
- We are always happy to hear your suggestions for new materials to add to our collection, especially works by the SLS community!
Instructional & Course Information
Canvas, Stanford University’s learning management system, can serve as the main gateway to an instructor's course. Contact EdTech Hub with questions.
The SLS EdTech Hub is a resource center dedicated to providing support and training to faculty, staff, and students using academic technology for teaching and learning.
Digital Reserves is an archive of exams, model answers, and syllabi from previous years. Access is limited to the law school community. Contact Borrowing Services Desk to add an instructor's exams and syllabi.
Stanford Syllabus is a central, online repository for Stanford class syllabi. Syllabi that an instructor adds to the Syllabus tool in Canvas get automatically added to this repository.
Faculty Bibliography & News
We also strive to record and promote faculty and staff publications and activities. Some of our services include: